About Crystal Johnson
I was 6 years old when I begged my parents for an Easy-Bake Oven for Christmas.
I didn’t get an Easy-Bake Oven that year… In fact, I never received one. Instead, I received a set of blue plastic mixing bowls and measuring cups. I didn’t know it at the time, but this was the best gift I could have ever received.
Looking back, I’m grateful that I never got that Easy-Bake oven. In its place, I learned how to cook, for REAL.
I’ve discovered that there are few things more soothing than the sweet scent of cookies in the afternoon. With a crazy schedule, it’s truly a gift to make a meal from scratch. The process of cooking is peaceful and satisfying on so many levels. Not to mention the enthusiastic reactions of friends and family after they have tasted something fresh from the oven are heartwarming
This blog is dedicated to all things foodie that I love.
- Blue Moon Cupcakes
- Triple Chocolate Milkshake
- Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes
- Dairy-Free Caramel Apple Milkshake
- Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Irish Cream Filling
- S’more Cupcakes
- Bourbon Chocolate Milkshake
- Austin Eats Food Tours – South Congress
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Compote
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chai Spiced Hot Cocoa
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow-Sour Cream Topping
- Chocolate Orbit Cake with Crème Anglaise
- Chocolate Marsala Cake with Caffe Latte Sauce